Recommend Valentine shirt design: Roses are red violets are blue I want Tacos and Queso too premium tee, v-neck, tank top

>> Link to buy this shirt: Roses are red violets are blue I want Tacos and Queso too premium tee, v-neck, tank top
or Buy it here: https://ethershirt.hatenablog.com/entry/2019/02/02/231102
Front
Front
Front
This is the last piece I have for the Edmonton Reno Show. Started today but still plenty of time to make it out on Saturday or Sunday. Be sure to make a stop at One Man’s Treasure booth. A rich navy, sky blue and natural wood on this one piece china cabinet. A great backdrop for the creamy white ironstone. Roses are Red and so is your heart! This piece is available for sale!! Valentines Day is on the way!! DM me for your price shipped! Roses are red violets are blue I want Tacos and Queso too.

Nhận xét