Review shirt: Here fishy fishy fishy long sleeve, premium tee

Link to buy this shirt: Here fishy fishy fishy shirt, hoodie
or Buy it here: https://ethershirt.hatenablog.com/entry/2019/01/21/224620
Designed by Shop Ethershirt.org
Front
Front
One of my fondest memories with my father was fishing for catfish, those fish put up a fight! I had an ultralight pole (for catching chum) and landed a catfish on it, probably 20-pound fish. The rod was slapping my knuckles. My biggest highlight was catching a gar pike, which I had never seen before. It is definitely something that I will always remember, especially when he yelled at me for dropping the pole when that toothy maw came out of the water. After getting the fish then you put it back.. common, this stuff is delicious. u should get a new freezer and stock in this fish, it will last a month or even more and save you the stress of going to buy fish.. and I’m sure this type would be very rare to find.

Nhận xét