Official shirt design: Forget mama shark I’m a mama cow moo moo moo hoodie, premium tee

Link to buy this shirt: Forget mama shark I’m a mama cow moo moo moo
or Buy it here: https://ethershirt.hatenablog.com/entry/2019/01/21/222507
Designed by Shop Ethershirt.org
Front
Front
I don’t care what you do. As long as you’re not judgemental about what I do. We don’t drink cows milk or eat meat. My child is fully vaccinated however, we don’t get the flu vaccine because it’s the only time either of us has actually gotten the flu. I use home remedies a lot to keep us healthy so we don’t get sick and if we do, I have one or two tricks up my sleeve before we go to the doctor. You take care of your kids the way you see fit, and I’ll do what I think is best for mine. I won’t judge you, but that means you can’t judge me either. Forget mama shark I’m a mama cow moo moo moo.

Nhận xét