Hot trend shirt: You laugh I laugh you cry I cry you take my Coors Light I kill you long sleeve, premium tee

Link to buy this shirt: You laugh I laugh you cry I cry you take my Coors Light I kill you
or Buy it here: https://ethershirt.hatenablog.com/entry/2019/01/21/221133
Designed by Shop Ethershirt.org

Front
Front
I’m with this though protection goes both ways. I don’t want or need protection so much as I want and need, if I am willing to go there with someone, is someone who’s got my back. Especially, when I need it most. Emotional claptrap, People there is NO GOD, just go back through history the clergy in all faiths have used this rubbish to control throughout man’s history. Whilst I agree with the sentiment that you shouldn’t make women cry then conversely you shouldn’t make ANY person cry. The Idea that women came from Adam’s rib is also been medically proven as to have been impossible so why try to keep on perpetuating this nonsense, you are being brainwashed and conned. You laugh I laugh you cry I cry you take my Coors Light I kill you.

Nhận xét