[Lovely design] I don't need google my wife knows everything shirt and sweatshirt

Today, most people are depending on Google and the internet. Actually, I don't depend on it because I have my wife. I don't need google my wife knows everything. Like same Google, my wife good at everything.
You should join and buy some out shirts now to show off your love to your wife, also to show your personality.
>>> Link to buy this lovely design: I don't need google my wife knows everything shirt and sweatshirt
Front
Front
Nice but it would be nice if my Google Maps worked again. Since I updated it over the weekend it erased my home and work address and won’t load. It claims I have a “poor connection” and am offline even when I have full bars, near a cell tower or am on wifi. Google, please bring back the “View” function on Google Images. Someone needs to inform Google about this so they can fix it. Vote Red, Vote Blue, Vote Green, whatever, Go Vote. Don’t let the reds, blues, and greens, determine your color — be your own color.

Designed by: Shop Ethershirt.org

Nhận xét