Teacher shark doo doo doo doo your homework shirt and hoodie: buy this official design

Buy it now to get the limited promotion program on a few days for your outfit on this Christmas. We always hope that all things are possible for you, guys. We suppose that choosing “Teacher shark doo doo doo doo your homework” shirts on our website is a good way to show off your particularity.

>>> Link to buy is here: Teacher shark doo doo doo doo your homework shirt and hoodie
Front
Front

So I decided to do a thing the other day and I refuse to feel guilty about it! I signed the big boys up for Homework Helpers which means they stay after school and the teachers help them with all their homework. Honestly, that time from me picking them up at school, trying to do homework, giving Jase attention as needed and trying to make dinner was basically the most stressful hour of the day. Yelling, stress, guilt, sometimes tears. It was the WORST.
Now, we are 2 days in and it’s made a huge difference. No stress, no fighting them to sit down and do homework. Thanks to my coaching paycheck I have zero guilt about paying for this “extra”. I’m so happy that coaching came into my life when I didn’t know how much I needed it! I always offer the opportunity because I never assume what something like this could do for anyone else. But it’s not just me, it’s a whole bunch of other people making it work for them too! If you’d like to hear more my team is having a Sneak Peek next week! Just follow the link and you can see the stories from last month too!

Front
Front
Moreover, we will give you an opportunity to participate in our discount promotion by up to 20% when you buy more than 5 shirts. Free shipping is also available.

Designed by: Shop Ethershirt in the USA

Nhận xét