[New arrive] Freddie Mercury we are the champions tee shirt and sweatshirt

If you also love Freddie Mercury same like me, you should join and buy some out shirts now to show off your love and personality. We provide you with many choices from types to colors of “Freddie Mercury we are the champions” shirts.

>> Link to see more and buy this design: Freddie Mercury we are the champions shirt
Front
Front
I cried for three days straight when Freddie passed away. Never in my entire life had I done that. The second time was when my father passed away. It is utterly amazing to me how one, how I, can literally feel so deeply for a soul that I have never, ever met before in my life and yet at the very same time feel as though I knew him all of my life! That to me is and was Freddie Farrokh Bulsara Mercury. He was and always be the only one the best ever. No one ever going to replace him or get even close to his talents, intelligence, and smartness and creativity in music, lyric and songwriter. He had it all in one package. When God created him gave him a voice that had all the best voices in. He could sing anything and no one can sing like him.

Designed by: Shop Ethershirt in the USA

Nhận xét