Christmas rock design: Rock on hand sign Rhinestone Christmas hoodie, sweatshirt, long sleeve, t-shirt

Merry Christmas and God bless you and yours! My family in desperate need of prayer, please remember us this season. No matter who you are, where you are from, just try on Rock on hand sign Rhinestone Christmas shirts and show your personality on Christmas.

>> Link to buy: Rock on hand sign Rhinestone Christmas hoodie, sweatshirt, long sleeve, shirt
Front
FrontMy baby girl, Avery, stillborn at 34 weeks. This was June 2016. I have a beautiful picture of her at my bedside. I look at her every single day and long for her. After my c-section, I didn’t know where to turn. Facebook pages like these help to cope with the pain and loss. Thanks for the eloquent writing above. It captures what I feel, perfectly. Thank you from the bottom of my heart.
Front
 Front

Designed and supplied by Shop Ethershirt in the USA

Nhận xét