Baby Grinch and Stitch t-shirt, long sleeve, hoodie

No matter what happens, just dress up and show your personality. It is recommended that you should try on “Baby Grinch and Stitch” shirts which were designed by our professional team.

>> Link to buy: Baby Grinch and Stitch t-shirt, sweatshirt, hoodie
Front
Front
I had a great day with my girl today! First, we had Mexican for lunch, and then we saw The Grinch! She was so good. She whispered to me and laid on my chest and watched the whole time! Next, we did some shopping. She picked out a new baby she wanted and I got some new shoes. For dinner, we went to HyVee and had some chicken noodle soup and egg rolls. Finishing the night w Lilo and Stitch! She has this new obsession with aliens. I just love spending days like this w my girl.
Front
Designed by: Shop Ethershirt in the USA

Nhận xét